by Sheila & Mike.
24th April, 2007: I know it’s early, but to get the right date, we need to be ahead of the game. I am pleased to be able to confirm that this year’s Christmas Dinner Dance will be at Ashton Court Mansion, Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton on Saturday 22nd December.
The evening will begin with the bar opening at 6.30 p.m. followed by Carols in the Great Hall at 7.00 p.m., a Sumptuous 5 course dinner (see below), close up magic and then a disco in the Vaulted Hall, & fun open mic. music & disco in the Great Hall
The Christmas Menu consists of:
- Wild boar, or char-grilled vegetable terrine with juniper berries, served with spiced pear chutney and crostini
- Home-made parsnip soup
- Supreme of chicken, filled with sage, onion & cranberry seasoning, coated with a rich port wine sauce,
- Carrot, caraway and walnut parcel with a spicy tomato and basil sauce
With fine green beans, brussel sprouts, oven roasted carrots and roasted potatoes.
- Cherry and amaretti cheesecake, with cinnamon cream.
- Fresh coffee and mini mince pies
All for £40.00 per head
Please let me know whether you are interested in attending. A £15 deposit will be required by the middle of May.