Saturday 17th – Saturday 24th September, 2011 : We had a very good week in the Scillies, in spite of the weather and sometimes choppy water.
Many thanks to Neil for the organisation.
And to Dave McBride for taking us in his boat, the Tiburon and Isles of Scilly Diving and always managing to find a diveable site.
- Lady Charlotte
- Cita (bow section)
- Higher Ridge Eastern Rocks
- White Island, St.Martins near the wreck of the Tobasco
- Menawethan – East Bay (Eastern Rocks)
- Cita (accommodation block, bridge & midsection)
- Plympton & Hathor
- The Italia (wreck) Wingeltang Bay, St. Agnes
- Firebrand – cannon site, Smith Sound, St. Agnes