The advent of action cameras such as the GoPro & its’ brethren gave the ability to capture events previously only within the realm of professionals into the hands of the common man, and so here they are: videos of a number of the dives documented in the Dive Reports elsewhere on this site for your (hopeful) enjoyment!
Video quality is slightly compromised by Youtube compression but I think they give a fair idea of each of the dives
- Thurlestone – Louis Shield (24th February 2018) – a nice long dive along the reef and around the wreckage of the Louis Shield, plenty of life and wreckage to be seen!
- Plymouth – Breakwater Fort (27th May 2017) – a couple of dives in and around the Breakwater Fort, particularly highlighting the amount of ‘stuff’ to be explored (& the number of Ballan wrasse) as well as a big spider-crab!
- Westerleigh – South Gloucestershire Show (6th August 2017) – as mentioned in South Gloucestershire Show
- Portland – M2 (17th July, 2016) – as mentioned in Portland – M2+
- Plymouth – Glen Strathallan (16th April, 2016) – as mentioned in This could be Plymouth or anywhere
- Brixham – Crabs and more crabs! (3rd April, 2016) – as mentioned in Diving in 2016
- Brixham – Cuttlefish in low vis (26th March, 2016) – as featured in Dive Report Back to reality – Brixham
- Revised: Chepstow – NDAC : Depth progression (19th March, 2016) – as featured in Dive Report Depth – NDAC
- Revised: Plymouth – The Persier (22nd November, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Winter Warmer
- Plymouth – Hilsea Point Rocks (Night dive in the daytime!) (21st November, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Winter Warmer
- Revised: Portland – The Spaniard (aka The Enecuri) (10th October, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Portland – Again!
- Revised: Portland – Landing Craft & Bombardon Unit (10th October, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Portland – Again!
- Revised: Portland – Countess of Erne (19th September, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Portland – New Eyes
- Portland – Unknown Small Dredger (19th September, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Portland – New Eyes
- Isle of Man (26th to 29th June, 2015) – as featured in Dive Report Isle of Man
- Farnes & St. Abbs (6th to 14th September, 2014) – courtesy of Tim, Chris L & Simon – as featured in Dive Report Farne Islands and St Abbs
- Baygitano (27th September, 2008) – courtesy of Laurence – as featured in Dive Report Lyme Regis – The Baygitano