2nd October 2022 - 8th October 2022
The showing of a Worlds’ Greatest Shipwrecks focusing on a couple of Scapa Flow wrecks & specifically with Emily & Huskyan providing the diving platform brought back strong good memories of our previous trip in 2016 & questions of why don’t we go back – so we are!
Details from skipper Emily: For the 2022 season our Scapa Flow package will be based on a 5-day charter diving Monday to
Friday. Accommodation is for 6 nights from Sunday – Friday inclusive ashore at Number 15. Arrival day is Sunday and departure day is the following Saturday. Travel at your leisure with no need to take extra days off work.
Full Package – maximum 12 people includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- 5 days diving (2 dives per day)
- the use of a single 12l or 15l cylinder if required
- use of lead weights (please bring your own belts)
- air fills (nitrox available charged extra, trimix by prior arrangement)
- as much tea, coffee & biscuits as you can consume! After dive pints of tea served as standard!!!!
- accurate dive briefings ”stories” – Over 25 years combined experience diving the German Fleet. We are the only boat offering this level of briefing in Scapa.
- 240 volt power throughout
- Central heating throughout
- 2 x showers
- 2 x toilets
- Large dry changing room with individual lockers
- Cabins for overnight adventures or afternoon snoozes!
- Bathroom 1
Main deck – Galley & Saloon
- Large fully equipped galley
- Full sized oven/hob
- Fridge & freezer
- Microwave, kettle & toaster
- Hot water urn
- Dining Tables – plenty of room for everyone to eat together.
- Lounge seating area with comfy seating
- Wide screen TV & media facilities
Access below to dry-room, access above to wheel house, access aft to wet room and dive deck.
Main deck – Wetroom
- Heated wet changing room/kit store with individual drysuit hanging
- Access straight out to the dive deck – no more small hatches!
- Equipment prep work bench with camera dunk tank
- Walk in shower
- Separate toilet & wash hand basin
- 33m² (Radiant Queen dive deck is 19m²)
- 4 x 2.5m benches with bottle racks – designed to fit gear gulpers underneath
- 2 x booster pumps
- 2 x 18cfm Bauer compressors
- Load tested Stainless Steel Diver Lift – extra wide to accommodate tech divers with multiple stages – no need to wiggle!
Of course all emergency safety equipment is carried as standard including O2 kits.
There is lots of information on our website www.divescapa.com and we are happy to help with other arrangements.