This is using an estimate of 1 hour per lecture with a small breather in between. If they take longer then so be it we will just have to reschedule the second lecture.
Proposed times 7.00pm – 10.30pm.
- Tue Feb 27th ST1 – Sport Diving, ST2 – Diver Rescue
- Tue Mar 6th OT1 – Ocean Diver Training, OT2 – Diving Equipment & Diving Signals
- Tue 27th Mar OT4 – Planning to go diving, OT3 – The Body & Effects of Diving
- Thurs Apr 12th ST5 – Air Planning & Systems, ST6 – Going diving
- Thurs Apr 19th OT5 – Going Diving, OT6 – What Happens If..?
- Thurs Apr 26th Spare evening for catch up if necessary
As you can see I have alternated the Ocean & Sport lectures. Once we know how many people we have for each we will arrange venues and lecturers.
Looking at my records I have the following people who need these lectures:
- OT1 – Adrian, Nigel, Nicholas, Tony, Andrew
- OT2/3/5/6 – David, Adrian, Nigel, Nicholas
- OT4 – David, Adrian, Nigel, Nicholas, Laurence, Mary, Cecilia, Tony, Andrew, Duncan
- ST1/2/3/4/5/6 – John, Gerri, Richard, Laurence, Mary, Cecilia
Apologies for anyone I have missed please let me know.
Please contact me back if you will be able to make these dates – depending on numbers we will chose the venue and instructor. (At the moment I am assuming one of the participants / lecturers houses)
Talking of instructors I need volunteers! Sue and I are willing to give some of the lectures but we will need a qualified instructor to be present so these dates are dependant on one (or more) being available for each evening. Again please can you let me know.
I think that is all for the time being.