UK Diving’s 2nd major event of the year is almost upon us!
Hopefully you’ve all gotten some good diving in so far this year (and of course it’s not over yet!) but no harm in planning for the future so here’s your chance to refresh some kit and explore the possibilities for 2017, that’s not to mention attending talks and chatting with fellow enthusiasts.
The Birmingham Dive Show (Dive) 2016 is organised by DIVER Group and being held over two days – 22nd to 23rd October at the NEC in Birmingham
- Saturday 22nd October – 9:30am-6:00pm
- Sunday 23rd October – 9:30am-5:00pm
- Over 100 exhibitors giving you the chance to buy equipment, book a holiday or arrange some training
- Top diving speakers including AndyTorbet and Mark Powell
- New Dive Gear Display
- Training advice from beginner level upwards from the world’s top instructors
- Free presentations covering topics ranging from exploring wrecks to diving with sharks
- PhotoZone, TekDeck, British Society of Underwater Photographers (BSoUP) Prints Display
- Try-Dive Pool and Discover Scuba Mini-Theatre
Tickets are £10.50 per day and are available here; also don’t forgot the BSAC Diving Conference is happening on the Saturday & if you buy a ticket to that you get into the Dive Show for free all weekend, see details here
More information about Dive 2016