Time to grab the chance to check out some of the latest kit, attend a talk or two & chat with fellow enthusiasts.
The UK’s biggest event for scuba divers, the annual NEC Birmingham Dive Show has been held for over 25 years and established a remarkable reputation for covering every aspect of the sport in the most innovative and exciting ways.
This year the show is being held over the weekend of 26-27 October and will again see hundreds of exhibitors ready and waiting to satisfy dive enthusiasts’ every imaginable desire in terms of new gear, holidays, training courses, services, accessories and more.
Special features include two large in-hall presentation stages – plus pools, mini-theatres, TekDeck, and prominent dive-travel, training and underwater photography areas.
As ever, the Show – organised by DIVER Group – gives visitors the chance to catch up with friends from around the world, browse or buy diving equipment, training courses and holidays, and gain inspiration from seeing what the sport’s leading lights have been getting up to.
- Over 100 exhibitors giving you the chance to buy equipment, book a holiday or arrange some training
- Top diving speakers including Andy Torbet
- New Dive Gear Display
- Training advice from beginner level upwards from the world’s top instructors
- Free presentations covering topics ranging from exploring wrecks to diving with sharks
- Try-Dive Pool and Discover Scuba Mini-Theatre
Extensive information is available here
Also check out the facebook page for the latest news
Tickets are £9.50 in advance (+£1.00 admin) or £14.50 (on the door) and under 14s accompanied by an adult will be free! (get them indoctrinated early!)
There’s a buy one (at the on the door price) get one free offer:
- Enter EARLYBIRD2-4-1 in the “If you have a promo code please enter here” box and click “GO”
- In the next window select 2 adult tickets next to the Gold Star option when selecting tickets.
- Plus – pick up a FREE Show Guide worth £2.50 at the Show (one per ticket order).
Tickets are ONLY available from the Ticket Factory site https://www.theticketfactory.com/dive-show/online/
No details of discounts for BSAC members or Diver magazine subscribers etc. yet