Diving – Trips
Monday 8th /Friday 12th August: Isle of Man – After a 2 year delay this one, ably organised by Geoff happened and boy was it worth the wait! Check out the full report here
Thursday 25th August: Cromhall – Neil & Colin went for a nice dip on Thursday evening
Saturday 3rd September: Porthkerris – Despite the weather we still got two reasonably good dives in, a full report will be coming
- Tuesday 13th September: Vobster Quay – Sue & Colin went for a kit check out
- Thursday 15th September: Portland – Colin & Kevin went out on Skindeep for a couple of hardboat dives to check out their twinsets & stages for Scapa
Many of the club are ‘warming up’ for Scapa Flow next month
Diving – Enquiries/Try Dives
- We’ve had quite a lot of interest in knowing more about our club recently and as a result have run try dives for a number of individuals at the pool as well as met some potential new members up at BAWA; better be on your toes guys there could be some new blood on the way!
Diving – Boats
- Assault: Our larger boat is fit as a fiddle after her recent repairs and waits in the compound at Plymouth for the next hardy souls who want to take her on an adventure!
- Alpha: The smaller boat is currently stored in Thornbury and available for smaller trips
Diving – Training
- Nigel is completing his Ocean Diver training through our diving support partnership with DM Scuba & will be ready to join us on our latest excursions soon!
Colin has successfully completed his Dive Leader training and also Accelerated Decompression Procedures, Advanced Twinset Diver & also Primary Donate – hasn’t he been busy!
Kevin has also successfully completed Accelerated Decompression Procedures, Advanced Twinset Diver & also Primary Donate – hasn’t he been busy too!
Mondays: Don’t forget the regular Monday nights up at Badminton School where you can try out your kit, have a swim, have a chat & then repair to BAWA afterwards
- Future Events: Hazel is collating the results of a survey to determine the interest in future events,