Whether it be
- Tim’s cave encounter with seals in one of his many swims
- Vicki’s encounter with more jellyfish than she’s comfortable with
- Geoff & Neil’s age-defying enthusiasm for walking
- Kaths’ ad-hoc Pilates class (we should have sold spectator tickets!)
- Steve & Kevin’s west coast odyssey to find a diveable site not blown out (& accessible!)
- Colin & Jo’s very enjoyable visit to Barbara Hepworths’ house & garden in St. Ives
- The ad-hoc Caillie in Cadgwith that kicked off in the pub Vicki & Kevin were meeting friends in
- The sheer enthusiasm of Bounty our Welsh Sheepdog for water in all its forms
- Sue & Petes’ belief they had a hope of getting out of the Lands End Point car park
- Steve’s biscuit hungry robin
- The endless (mostly deserted) beaches
- The fire pit chatter with stories that will stay on tour 🙂
And it’d be remiss (on a diving site) not to include a few shots from the dive we did do so here goes!
My thanks to everyone who helped make the best of a bad lot, we may not have done much diving but we had ourselves some fun!
We’ll be back! In fact we’ve already booked a 3 day weekend next year!